8651) No one ever talks about how physically painful eating disorders are.
"Listen to the whispers that curl into your head at night, calling you ugly and fat and stupid and bitch and whore and worst of all, "a disappointment." Puke and starve and cut and drink because you don't want to feel any of this. Puke and starve and drink and cut because you need the anesthetic and it works. For a while. But then the anesthetic turns into poison and by then it's too late because you are mainlining it now, straight into your soul. It is rotting you and you can't stop.
Look in a mirror and find a ghost. Hear every heartbeat scream that everysinglething is wrong with you."
• hand holding (in public as well would be nice)
• long hugs
• butt touches
• kissing (lots of that)
• phone calls and texting
• butt touches (I mentioned that but it’s important)
• long and stupid rambles
• sharing feelings (oh gosh what am I?)
• snuggles and spooning
• watch horror films together
• to feel wanted, loved and appreciated